Our High Street branch is now closed, and our newly remodeled office located at 299 E Leffel Lane is now open.
FAQs for High Street Branch Relocation
- The ATM/ITM will stay at the High Street location and you can reach a live teller during normal business hours at the current High Street location.
- The new office is an ITM branch without a traditional teller line.
- All other IHCU branches and hours will remain the same.
- IHCU is retaining all employees and most will be at the new branch.
- This new location allows us to serve more of our members as well as reach potential customers located in an area of Springfield that is underserved by Financial Institutions. This move also allows us the opportunity to serve our members in a completely renovated building that is equipped with an ITM teller line like our Beavercreek office.
ITMs offer many benefits for members including:
- Added convenience, including extended hours
- You can do more in one visit.
- You'll connect with a live IH Credit Union teller
- ITMs allow tellers to serve more locations with varying amounts of transactions
- ITMs don’t require deposit slips or drive thru
ACCOUNTS INSURED UP TO $500,000
American Share Insurance insures each account up to $250,000. Excess Share Insurance Corporation provides up to an additional $250,000 of insurance per account.
MEMBERS’ ACCOUNTS ARE NOT INSURED OR GUARANTEED BY ANY GOVERNMENT OR GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED AGENCY.