In order to protect our members and our employees, we ask that you avoid visiting our credit union lobbies at this time for routine transactions if possible.
- Please remember our online, mobile, ATM, and Anytime Info-Line telephone services are available 24/7. Visit https://www.ihcreditunion.com/online-mobile-banking/ or call us and let us help you enroll in these services today.
- You can use our ATMs for your cash needs or visit our drive thru lanes at our First Street and Urbana Road offices.
- We also recommend you limit your need to carry cash by using your IHCU debit or credit cards for routine purchases.
- At this time, Shared Branching transactions are available only at our drive thru lanes and limits may apply.
- In situations where members need to visit our lobby, we will be limiting the number of members we serve at one time and asking members to practice social distancing.
- All other member center service requests for loans, account maintenance, etc., will be by appointment only.
- Please reach out to us if you are facing a financial hardship at this time as a result of COVID-19 impact.