Snap a photo and customize your debit card with MyCardCreation®!
You can now order a new debit card with a photo of your choice as the background. Show off your family photos, or use a picture of yourself to help protect against identity theft!
- You will need to upload a digital photo of your choice. (see image guidelines below)
- You will need to dispose of your current card by shredding it.
- Joint account holders can each purchase their own customized card.
To get started creating your new debit card Click Here!
To ensure image quality on your debit card, please use the following guidelines when selecting a custom image. IHCU reserves the right to approve all images submitted for custom cards. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner of the image, including images downloaded from the Internet.
- Image Size: at least 840 pixels x 840 pixels and should not exceed 10 MB
- Image Resolutions: at least 600 pixels/inch
- File Formats: JPEG (.jpg), GIF, PNG, Bitmap (.bmp), or TIFF
Custom images should not contain:
* Political statements
* Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted or trademarked material
* Phone number, URLs
* Brand names or branded products
* Images of currency
* Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
* Mastercard®, American Express®, Discover® or any other payment brand references
* References to any Visa Sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
* Socially unacceptable groups
* Provocative or sexual content
* Profanity, obscenities or nudity
* Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition
* Alcohol or tobacco
* Any content that might result in problems at point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
* Any content that might infringe, denigrate or dilute the Visa brand or its member financial institutions