New Digital Banking Platform
We have launched our new intuitive, streamlined digital banking platform!
New features include:
- You can now see all your accounts in one place – even accounts outside of IH Credit Union
- Quick Balance Feature – see your account balance with a touch of your phone
- Financial Wellness Tools – keep track of your overall financial wellness
- Spending Analysis – ability to see and categorize your spending for easier tracking
- If you used our previous version of Online Banking or our mobile app you do not need to re-enroll. You will use the same username and password that you had. You will then be prompted to change your password with a two-step authentication process (sending a pass code via text or phone). You can use the password that you are currently using now if you do not want to change it as long as it meets the new password requirements. Please remove old bookmarks and visit www.ihcreditunion.com. Select the the online banking login and then save the new link.
- Our new app, IH Mobile, is now available in the app stores. If you used our previous mobile app and you are an iPhone user, you will automatically be prompted to download the latest version of our app if your phone is set to auto update. If your iPhone is not set to auto update, it may take some time for the update prompt to direct you to download the new app. All Android users will need to download the new app from the Google Playstore. You can also download the new app by clicking the appropriate link below.
For other helpful tips and information, please review the Digital Banking FAQs that we provided prior to the upgrade.
How To Guides For Digital Banking
ACCOUNTS INSURED UP TO $500,000
American Share Insurance insures each account up to $250,000. Excess Share Insurance Corporation provides up to an additional $250,000 of insurance per account.
MEMBERS’ ACCOUNTS ARE NOT INSURED OR GUARANTEED BY ANY GOVERNMENT OR GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED AGENCY.