Fixer-Upper Home Loan
IH Credit Union is helping build better homes & better communities!
The "Fixer-Upper" Home Loan is a mortgage that can be used to purchase and then repair & improve a home that needs a little TLC.
- All work must be performed by a licensed and insured contractor
- Estimate from contractor must be provided
- 5% to 10% down payment, depending on credit
- Down payment can be gifted funds
- Employment history requirements
- Owner occupied only
Contact Matt Clark (NMLS 478107) at (937) 869-1332
All Credit Card issues:
ATM/Debit Card Service Center
Debit Card Activation:
Credit Card Access
File Upload Form
Your savings insured to $250,000 per account. This institution is not federally insured.
MEMBERS’ ACCOUNTS ARE NOT INSURED OR GUARANTEED BY ANY GOVERNMENT OR GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED AGENCY.
MoneyED: A Personal Finance Program
Trinity Debt Management