ATM Info and Locations
Click here for important ATM and Debit Card security info
Discover the convenience of an IH Credit Union ATM card. Use it at thousands of ATMs (automated teller machines) world-wide to make your financial transactions whenever you want... day or night, weekends and holidays.
Use your ATM card to:
- Make deposits to your regular share or share draft checking account.
- Make withdrawals from your regular share or share draft checking account.
- Transfer funds between your regular share and share draft checking account.
- Check your balances.
Once you have an IH Credit Union ATM card, you have the added convenience of using any CU24, Alliance One, CU Here, MoneyPass, Cirrus, VISA or Plus System ATM.
IH Credit Union ATMs are located at:
- 5000 Urbana Road - IHCU Main Office
- 6125 Urbana Road - (access limited to International Truck and Engine employees only)
- 299 E. Leffel Lane
- 100 Medical Center Drive - Springfield Regional Medical Center
- 3880 E. National Rd.
- 1427 West First Street
- 145 West High Street
- 731 Scioto St., Urbana, OH - IHCU Urbana Office
- 1464 North Fairfield Road, Beavercreek
To find the location of the nearest Alliance One ATM, click here.
ACCOUNTS INSURED UP TO $500,000
American Share Insurance insures each account up to $250,000. Excess Share Insurance Corporation provides up to an additional $250,000 of insurance per account.
MEMBERS’ ACCOUNTS ARE NOT INSURED OR GUARANTEED BY ANY GOVERNMENT OR GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED AGENCY.