Member Security and Fraud Prevention
Click here for important ATM and Debit Card info
To report a lost or stolen Credit Card call 1-866-270-3864
To report a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card call 1-800-472-3272
IHCU wants to assist you in the fight against fraud. One of the best ways to defend yourself against the harmful effects of fraud is through education and awareness of the many ways in which you can easily become a victim. Listed below are some of the more prevalent methods of fraud that can affect you. We hope that this information will assist you in protecting yourself from the threat of fraud. Click on the links to learn more.
- Common Fraud Schemes – Click here to visit the FBI’s web site for a listing of today’s common fraud schemes.
- We may be calling you – ATM and Debit Card fraud prevention.
- Identity Theft – Learn how to protect yourself from the fastest-growing white collar crime.
- ATM Security – Includes information on personal security while using an ATM.
- Phishing – If you receive unsolicited e-mails, you need to know about phishing.
- Elder Financial Abuse Prevention – Information, tips and links to help identify and prevent elder financial abuse.
- Spyware – Educate yourself on how to prevent and detect fraud related events.