Skip to content

Long Term Care

Still think you can afford to wait?

You work for decades to save for retirement. All that money could be gone, if you became ill and needed long-term care services. Fortunatley, there's a way to help secure your future now --- long-term care insurance.

This insurance helps protect you and your loved ones from the financial burden of long-term care. It helps preserve your savings and your dignity by putting you in control of your future care options.

Why purchase long-term care insurance now while you're still young? It is important to note that most but not all persons in need of long-term care are ederly. Approximately 63% are persons aged 65 and older (6.3 million); the remaining 37% are 64 years of age and younger (3.7 million).*

IH Credit Union trusts CUNA Mutual Insurance Society (CUNA Mutual Group) to offer long-term care coverage to members like you. You can still take advantage of a special long-term care insurance program that provides

Premium discounts
Immediate and future tax advantages
Exceptional coverage with many flexible benefits
Access to trusted long-term care professionals

Don't put it off. Premiums are based partly on your age, so the best time to purchase a policy may be now. Call 800-443-6003 or click here to learn more.

*Rogers, S., & H. Komisar. Who needs long-term care? Fact Sheet. Long-Term Care Financing Project. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press, 2003.

Lost or Stolen Cards

Lost or stolen Credit Card:
1-855-639-9081

ATM/Debit Card Service Center for lost or stolen cards and fraud claims:
1-833-664-0357

Debit Card Activation:
1-800-992-3808

Quick Links

Reorder Checks
Credit Card Access
File Upload Form
Wiring Instructions

Privacy Policy

American Share Insurance Logo

Your savings insured to $250,000 per account. This institution is not federally insured.
MEMBERS’ ACCOUNTS ARE NOT INSURED OR GUARANTEED BY ANY GOVERNMENT OR GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED AGENCY.

Financial Wellness

MoneyED: A Personal Finance Program

Trinity Debt Management