Notice of Discontinued Popmoney Service
We wanted to inform you that our Popmoney® personal payment service partner has decided to discontinue the Popmoney service, effective 6/30/2023. As a result, Popmoney will no longer be available to members of IH Credit Union as of 6/30/2023.
What you need to know:
- Payments created on 6/30/2023 until 6 p.m. ET will be processed. No new transactions will be processed after 6:00 p.m. ET on 6/30/2023.
- We recommend canceling recurring or future-dated payments that are scheduled for delivery after 6/30/2023. No recurring or future-dated payments will be processed after 6/30/2023.
- Transactions initiated before 6 p.m. ET on 6/30/2023 will be processed. Recipients who are registered Popmoney users will receive payment automatically. If the recipient is not a registered Popmoney user, they will get notification through email or text messages with instructions on how to accept the payment. If the payment is not accepted after 10 days, funds will be returned to the Sender.
- If you are the recipient of any pending Popmoney payments, please accept or cancel the payments by 6 p.m. ET on 6/30/2023. Cancelling the payment will result in the funds being returned to the sender.
- While you will no longer have access to Popmoney, you may review your Popmoney transactional activity in your bank statement.
We appreciate your understanding. For questions and concerns, please contact our customer service representatives at 937-390-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCOUNTS INSURED UP TO $500,000
American Share Insurance insures each account up to $250,000. Excess Share Insurance Corporation provides up to an additional $250,000 of insurance per account.
MEMBERS’ ACCOUNTS ARE NOT INSURED OR GUARANTEED BY ANY GOVERNMENT OR GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED AGENCY.